Advertising on the MHC website is neither a guarantee nor an endorsement of the product, service, or company or the claims made for the product or service in such advertising.
MHC will sell advertising space on its website at its own discretion when the inclusion of advertising does not interfere with the mission or objectives of MHC or its publications.
To maintain integrity, advertising (ie: promotional material, advertising representatives, companies, or manufacturers) cannot influence editorial decisions or editorial content. MHC, in its sole discretion, retains the right to decline any submitted advertisements or to discontinue posting of any advertisements previously accepted.
1. MHC has the sole discretion for determining the types of advertising that will be accepted and displayed on the site, and under no circumstances shall MHC's acceptance of any advertisement be considered an endorsement of the product(s) or service(s) or for the company or persons that manufactures, distributes, or promotes such products or services.
2. MHC reserves the right to reject, cancel, or remove at any time any advertising from the site for any reason and will provide prompt notice to the advertiser upon rejection, cancellation, or removal, together with an explanation.
3. MHC reserves the right to determine the appropriate placement of the advertising on the MHC site.
4. It is the responsibility of the advertiser to comply with all domestic laws, including applicable laws & regulation or regulatory bodies. This includes pharmaceutical advertising to physicians and consumers that must be in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. MHC reserves the right to review all advertising for compliance. If MHC becomes aware of any breach or potential breach of any applicable law or regulation, MHC may remove the advertising.
5. No advertising shall be permitted which may injure the good name or reputation of MHC or the MHC website, or its' other participants.